Friday, April 22, 2011

One Day


One day, after I’ve saved all my pennies I can buy this.
So I can eventually capture moments like THESE.


And although Austin and I aren’t trying to have kids yet, I still like to daydream. I often think about what my children will be like, what they will look like, who they’ll become. My only request is that they get Austin’s dimples. Not that I can choose that or anything but, I can hope!
Okay- I sometimes pray for it too...
God, PLEASE kiss/ pinch those cute rosy red cheeks, for me, so that they can be as adorable as Austin when they laugh. Thank you!

One day, some day, hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

oh! i can't wait for the day! you guys are going to have the most preciously wonderful children...any traits they get from you and austin are going to be great ones! <3