Balayage is a hair color technique that I just can’t get enough of! Let me tell you why. I love this technique because it gives me the ability to be creative and gives me more opportunity to personalize my work. Balayage is done free hand (yes, this means foil-less!)
and for all types of hair- dark to light... It’s for those who wish for a more natural sun-kissed blonde with honey-toned hues, a brunette with warm and caramel hues, or for a redhead who just wants to enhance their color. The results are endless! And the best part is, those results are tailored for each individual- for their face shape, hair type, hair cut, and personality.
If you are looking to try something new, TRY THIS! You will be amazed at how much more dimension and personality your hair will have. You won’t be able to stop looking at yourself!
Here are a couple of friends I have done
MICHELE
For Michele, I sectioned her hair in six segments and painted the darkest color on the bottom segment (you almost can't see the darkest color next to her black shirt!) and the lightest color on top. I used six different colors! I love how her hair melts together.
BARBIE
For Barbie, we used a form of Balayage known as Ombre. It is where the hair naturally lightens further down the shaft from the root. This technique can be either soft and subtle or more progressive and dramatic. Either way, the shot of lightness adds a youthful look to the hair. It is also less maintenance- a must for many busy people who can’t make it into the salon as often. The Ombre is definitely my favorite style right now. It is HUGE in the celebrity world!
Here are a few celebrities with the ombre technique.
I LOVE BALAYAGE!





1 comment:
oh man i love this! i need to talk to you about it asap!! you are wonderful! xoxo
Post a Comment