Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm alive I promise



...SERIOUSLY I am

I’ve just been a little busy lately. Austin and I have had lots to do this month including- working, school, more working…and then of course more school. We’ve also been attending appointments, going on bike rides, and just doing the good ole laundry (by the way our dryer broke so we have become a bit old fashioned and have been air drying everything. Needless to say I would not do well in the olden days- I’m pretty sure there was a time where I used my hair dryer for something other than hair…any guesses for what? I am not ashamed.).
We have also had several late nights, full of many interesting and hillarious chats. Then of course trying to become our... sexiest selves : )... by getting on this new exercise and eating “healthy” routine ( also meaning- prepare our lunches the night before so we actually eat something wholesome the next day).

Really it’s been quite an interesting and exciting month.
So with all that said I promise to update my blog more.

Really.

2 comments:

Cara Joy said...

I'm right there with you! Actually I just got on blogger in the middle of writing a paper to distract myself and write a long-put-off post. I feel your pain.

Layne Stalvey said...

I'm glad y'all are well! I like reading your updates!