Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Back...



I love fall. I love when the leaves change from green to beautiful hues of red, orange, and yellow. I love the smell of firewood burning through the chimneys as you go for a walk. Running is easier. The apples taste better this time of year. Football (for the husband ). I love dressing up in warm clothes- hats, coats, sweaters, BOOTS! And the Pumpkins!  I love all the fun holidays, and apparently Christmas season now starts in October.

There are so many wonderful things. All for except one- day light savings. It may be nice to get an extra hour of sleep that first Sunday, but when you realize the sun sets earlier that night... its just sad. I don't like night starting at 530.
I'm sure it's nice for all you morning people though!

 I will miss you sun.

For now I will deal, because I have hot chocolate in my hand- another thing I love about fall.

No comments: