Friday, November 4, 2011

A Kiss For This


It has recently been a goal of mine to become a better cook. I mainly want to do this so I will eat healthier, and also to impress my man (maybe it will earn me a few more kisses! ).
This week I have tried a few new recipes including this yummy-oh-so-delicious Creamy Tomato-Stuffed Chicken. It's a healthy choice (only 262 calories per serving), and it did in fact earn me a few extra kisses. Y'all should try it! I do have to say that I liked it even better the second day. Check it out here.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/creamy-tomato-stuffed-chicken-10000000569451/

P.S. for those of you none cookers out there- don't buy three garlic bulbs...the recipe calls for three CLOVES (which are apparently three little nuggets inside one bulb). I did not know this. Lucky for me I was talking to my chefly sister on the phone and she walked me through while I was preparing this. If it weren't for her, Austin and I probably would have run like vampires when we realized we were basically eating garlic for dinner. : o

Also, I did alter the recipe a little and substituded some ingredients...but I'm sure it is still pretty similar to the original.

No comments: