Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Traditions

Right now I am laying in bed with husband watching a movie and eating.
{Yes, we eat in bed sometimes...}
It is sort of our little Sunday tradition- watch movies, and eat icecream… or watch movies, and eat chips and salsa. Today was our lucky day because we had both!
Not together though- that would just be gross!

I Love Sundays, traditions, and most of all my very cute husband!


Yes, this is Ben and Jerrys Phish Food. Yummy yummy.

2 comments:

A. said...

SO fun. I love little traditions like that. I actually had some chips and salsa tonight too. So yummy!

Ashley said...

that's so sweet! Cherish those moments. Mitch I had a tradition of Sunday cuddle, which normally turned into an amazing Sunday nap... now we have to take turns taking a nap on Sunday. Not that we don't love the reason we can't nap together, just we miss that time... that's all.