Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two years and counting





I love this kid so much! He really out did himself. I could have not had a better anniversary weekend.

First of all he made me skip school on Saturday so we could spend the entire day together. I had no complaints. When I got up that morning he had breakfast ready and made for me. Afterwards we drove up to Charlotte where we spent the whole day doing nothing but random and fun things.

{I would have taken many pictures but my camera chose not to work.
It hates me.}

The last place Austin and I went in Charlotte was the Cheesecake Factory-aka heaven. We ordered an appetizer, meal, and dessert!

{I’m pretty sure Austin’s wallet hates me now just as much as my camera does. Hehe : / }

After such a lovely dinner we drove home where we spent the rest of the evening lounging around and cuddling. It was wonderful. Sunday we spent most of the day riding around on the bike. We drove until we could see the sun no more- and there is nothing more romantic than driving into the sunset with the one person who you love most. It was the perfect ending to our weekend. I love you Austin!

Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaura! I love those pictures, theylook professional!

Congrats on 2 years-you are so beautiful... I remember sitting in the grass at BYUI and listening to you talk about Austin and how much you loved him... it was like a fairy tale :)