Thursday, May 26, 2011
two bare feet on the dashboard
This week I celebrated my 22nd birthday by going to the beach! It was awesome, and even more so because I came home with a pretty decent tan. I am very proud of myself/ skin for not burning on the first beach trip of the year-which is normally the case. I consider it a very good gift from myself, to myself. So thank you self!
I would also like to say, I love this time of year.
Reasons why:
Longer days
Summer dresses and open shoes
Freckles
Barbeques
Riding with the windows down
Buying watermelons on the side of the road
Southern summer thunderstorms
Road trips
Reading a good book under the sun
Summer walks with my man
SOOO excited for this summer! And Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay! Happy Birthday, my love! I remember you always starting your birthday countdowns 159 days in advance! Kyle and I leave tomorrow for our anniversary trip. Can't wait to blog about it for ya!
Post a Comment